2019 St. Patrick's Day Festival
2019 Annual St. Patrick's Day Festival
Saturday, March 16, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Indian Shores Municipal Center
19305 Gulf Blvd.
Indian Shores, FL 33785
Join Us As A Vendor!
The Town of Indian Shores has scheduled its annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival for Saturday, March 16, 2019. We typically have over 60 arts, crafts and food vendors and 1,500+ festival patrons.
The festival will run from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Check-in and set-up time will be assigned at staggered intervals to make for a smooth setup procedure.
If you are interested in being a vendor?
Please fill out and return the 2019 St. Patrick's Festival Vendor Application to:
Town of Indian Shores
19305 Gulf Blvd.
Indian Shores FL 33785
We are looking to get a wide range of vendors for this event; therefore, applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis based on availability of the overall mix as applications come in. See St. Patrick's Vendor Application for vendor space(s) fee details.
- You will be notified by email when your application is approved. If we cannot accommodate you for some reason, we will return your check.
- We will have a music and entertainment starting at 11:00 a.m. and go throughout the day.
- We will have a variety of food vendors on site. In addition, the Town will be selling corned beef & cabbage dinners, soda, water, beer and wine.
- We will do what we can to accommodate all requests as best as possible; however, we cannot guarantee the same spot you had previously if requested.
- We cannot provide outdoor electricity.
We'd love to have you join in the fun!