2020 St. Patrick's Day Festival
2020 Festival Now Scheduled:
Saturday, March 14, 2020
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We’d love to have you join us as a vendor for the Town of Indian Shores annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival scheduled for Saturday, March 14, 2020. We had a great turnout last year with over 55 vendors and are planning for an even bigger and better event this year! The festival will run from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Check-in and set-up time will be assigned at staggered intervals to make for a smooth setup procedure.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please complete the vendor application and return it with the appropriate vending fee (see form). We are looking to get a wide range of vendors for this event; therefore, applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis based on availability of the overall mix as applications come in.
If you represent a non-profit organization, space is provided free of charge but on a first-come, first serve basis.
- You will be notified by email when your application is approved. If we cannot accommodate you for some reason, we will return your check.
- We will have a music and entertainment starting at 11:00 a.m. and go throughout the day.
- We will have a variety of food vendors on site. In addition, the Town will be selling corned beef & cabbage dinners, soda, water, beer and wine.
- We will do what we can to accommodate all requests as best as possible; however, we cannot guarantee the same spot you had previously if requested.
- We cannot provide outdoor electricity.
- We will send you event flyers once completed and keep you updated on important festival information as we get closer.
We had a very successful event last year and hope to see you at our St. Patrick’s Festival on March 14. Please feel free to email or call with any questions and the best of the upcoming holiday season to you.
Send Vendor Application Form To:
Town of Indian Shores
19305 Gulf Boulevard
Indian Shores, FL 33785