Building Permit Applications
BUILDING DEPARTMENT - 2ND FLOOR
Building Permit Applications:
- Building Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Electrical Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Mechanical Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Plans Review Change
- Plumbing Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Roofing Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Re-Roof Permit Application
- Special Events Permit Application 10-1-2021
- Contractor Authorization Form
N.O.C. must be recorded at the Clearwater Court House
Owner/Builder Affidavit: Must be filled out at the Building Department
STATE LAW REQUIRES NEW CONSTRUCTION, REPAIRS, ADDITIONS, ALTERATIONS AND REMODELS TO BE DONE BY A LICENSED CONTRACTOR. The Owner/Builder Affidavit and Building permit application that you are applying for is under an exemption to this law. The exemption allows you, as the owner of your property, to act as your own contractor with certain restrictions even though you do not have a license.
THIS EXEMPTION APPLIES TO BUILDING OR IMPROVING A ONE-FAMILY OR TWO-FAMILY RESIDENCE ONLY. Further information is under the Community tab FAQ's - Building Department.
PLEASE NOTE: A Residential contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to construction, remodeling, repair, or improvement of one-family, two-family, or three-family residences not exceeding two habitable stories above no more than one uninhabitable story and accessory use structures in connection therewith.